I would like to suspend service by calling service rep.
ishizeki

Hi,

I am trying to suspend my service since I lost my device.

I am trying it by onkine though it is not available at this time.

Could I have phone# to call service reps to suspend it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I would like to suspend service by calling service rep.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ishizeki, I'm truly sorry to learn that your phone is lost. I know how disheartening that can be! I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to do so via our website. You can always contact us by calling 800-922-0204 from any phone. We're happy to assist with your suspension request and provide the best next steps for replacement.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I would like to suspend service by calling service rep.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ishizeki, I'm truly sorry to learn that your phone is lost. I know how disheartening that can be! I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to do so via our website. You can always contact us by calling 800-922-0204 from any phone. We're happy to assist with your suspension request and provide the best next steps for replacement.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes