I accidentally deleted two of the 3 screen panels on the ellipsis 8 . How can I get them back?
breathe001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got the Ellipsis 8 Tablet and as I was moving things around two of the screens got deleted .. How do I add them back? Please help!! Thanks

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I accidentally deleted two of the 3 screen panels on the ellipsis 8 . How can I get them back?
Snn5
Legend
Re: I accidentally deleted two of the 3 screen panels on the ellipsis 8 . How can I get them back?
Snn5
Legend
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to ensure you can easily customize the device, breathe001! Are you presented with options when you long press in a blank space on the current home screen?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
breathe001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much!!!

Snn5
Legend

You are most certainly welcome Smiley Happy