Why are some of my contacts not being backed up to my Verizon Cloud?
TAMCCOR

We have had our Samsung Galaxy 4's @ a year now.  I installed the CLOUD app and get regular updates from backup assistant plus that backup was completed successfully.

I noticed today when trying to find a number that not all my contacts are being backed up to the cloud.  AND . . . some of the numbers that have since been changed are showing on the cloud with the OLD number.

If anyone can suggest HOW to get this current so that the latest contact info is what goes to the cloud I sure would appreciate it.

It only makes sense that during a backup ALL the information would be replaced by what is on the phone AT THAT TIME  . . . don't you think?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STUCK IN THE CLOUD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ann154, thanks for helping us support our customers with information regarding how Verizon Cloud syncs contacts. For more information regarding Verizon Cloud, click http://vz.to/IsygQ6

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The VZ Cloud only backs up contact saved as phone only contacts. It will not backup contacts saved to your Gmail account or any other account like Exchange accounts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ann154, thanks for helping us support our customers with information regarding how Verizon Cloud syncs contacts. For more information regarding Verizon Cloud, click http://vz.to/IsygQ6

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes