Why does bluetooth stop working?
lviola

My bluetooth stops working in the middle of calls.  As well, in my car sometimes the call appears to have been droped, my radio will come back on but the other party can still hear me. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does bluetooth stop working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lviola,

You are appreciated, thank you for the additional information. Has the bluetooth troubles always been this way? Has there been any recent updates to the phone? How about to the car? Please put the phone in safe mode and test the bluetooth. Please let us know. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-66528/

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
slapfish01

I am having the same issue (HTC One M7).  After the most recent update to Android 5.0.2 my bluetooth will turn off and then on again every 40 seconds or so.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@Iviola

I understand the importance of maintaining a reliable Bluetooth connection while operating your vehicle.  I would love to assist.

What model phone are you using?  When did this problem begin?  How often does the Bluetooth connection drop?  What is the Make of the car?  Lastly, do you use the Bluetooth feature on your phone to connect to other wireless Bluetooth devices?  If so, do you experience the same problem?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lviola

I am using a Motorola Droid Razr hd. I do not use it to connect to any other Bluetooth devices. The problem occurs almost every time I use the phone. I am driving a Mercedes Benz 350 GL, 2013.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lviola,

You are appreciated, thank you for the additional information. Has the bluetooth troubles always been this way? Has there been any recent updates to the phone? How about to the car? Please put the phone in safe mode and test the bluetooth. Please let us know. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-66528/

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes