Please Help
SJLewis

My Android Razor Maxx just stopped working and would not turn on 3 days ago. I had 50+ pictures from my brothers wedding on the phone that broke. For some reason it didn't save to my Cloud like everything else did. Is their any way to retrieve my pictures off the broken phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SJLewis, I know it's important to understand your options for retrieving precious pictures. I'm truly sorry your phone stopped working before you had an opportunity to back the phone information up, successfully to the Cloud. Unfortunately if your phone will not power on, the pictures would not be retreivable unless they are on a physical memory card.  Do you happen to have a SD (memory)  card in your phone?
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Please Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SJLewis, I know it's important to understand your options for retrieving precious pictures. I'm truly sorry your phone stopped working before you had an opportunity to back the phone information up, successfully to the Cloud. Unfortunately if your phone will not power on, the pictures would not be retreivable unless they are on a physical memory card.  Do you happen to have a SD (memory)  card in your phone?
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes