So I bought 2 custom ringback tones for $1.99 each and they dont work. Verizon, fix the issue or please refund my money.
obrienonfaxon

I bought 2 ringback tones:  One from the Band and the other from The Rolling Stones.  I then went to my manage my ring back tones on verizon and made updates several times and I still get the default classical music.  Can I have my $$ back?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: So I bought 2 custom ringback tones for $1.99 each and they dont work. Verizon, fix the issue or please refund my money.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ringback tones are always my favorite thing to hear when calling someone obrienonfaxon! So sorry to learn that you've been having trouble with yours. We can certainly review this for you but will have to do this elsewhere. We are unable to gain account information here, so I will send you a Private Message. Please be on the lookout for that. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: So I bought 2 custom ringback tones for $1.99 each and they dont work. Verizon, fix the issue or please refund my money.
WhyVerizonWhy09
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a wide spread issue because I and three other verizon customers that I have spoken with are having the same issue. What is the problem? Is it maybe just time to switch back to at&t, or sprint? Has verizon finally given up on customer service completely?

0 Likes