HTC not doing a Mini Variant in the M9
B33
Legend

O Darn I was hoping so well not really I kind of thought this would happen as I have a Feeling HTC is going to move into another style of phone and possibly then we might see the mini come back..

here's more into the reason Via Droid Life..

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/05/18/htc-shuts-down-mini-lineup-of-flagship-phones-cites-consumers-e...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC not doing a Mini Variant in the M9
Snn5
Legend

Given the M9's dismal sales, at least on Verizon, I would never have even thought of a mini coming.

B33
Legend

Yea I think HTC seriously needs to go back to the Drawing Board and start over and come up with a new F.S.M. and do it fast heck I read two places Snn5 that said don't get the M9 save yourself some money and get the M8 it even has a better camera in some instances)  Now why would a company bring out a phone that it's camera one of the more selling features on a phone be less as good as the last years model and I wanted to get an M9 not now I'll just stick with my m8 till the wheels fall of it or sort a speak Or up in till maybe I can get the LG G4 if LG doesn't mess it up some were down the Line...

Snn5
Legend

That G4 is nice, but the leather would have to be replaced by a standard back for me, cause I always use cases.