Home Fusion Not Working Right!!!!
anglin237

I added home fusion to our account about a year ago. It worked wonderfully for the first few months, then we started having problems. None of the devices wanted to connect, or they said that there wasn't any signal. We were reduced to resetting the device two, three, and even four times a day to get an internet signal. I take online college classes, so a good internet signal is very important. It's why we got the thing in the first place. After a few months of the frustration of resetting several times a day, we called support and got them to do a factory reset on it, and it worked great again. Two months ago, it started doing the same thing again. I let it go, and reset pretty much any time I needed to use the internet until last week. Last week, it got to the point where even resetting it (powering off, unplugging, and even pushing the little recessed button in the back) didn't do anything. I called support last Friday, and patiently explained everything we've done to get it working, and waited while they did a factory reset. The factory reset got it working for that day, but the next day, it went right back to not working at all. I was told that a support ticket was put in for a permanent fix for it, and that it would be fixed by Monday. It is now Monday, and I've had to reset the thing 4 times this morning just to get online at all. It's quit working at all on me three times today, and it's barely noon. Is there any way to get the support ticket escalated so that I can get this resolved before I miss classes because of not being able to get online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Home Fusion Not Working Right!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
anglin237,

Goodness! You have been having quite a bit of issues with this device. I can certainly understand why this has been so frustrating for you. We want to make sure that this ticket gets all the concerns fully resolved for you. When the ticket comes back, you should receive a text message regarding the resolution. Have you gotten the text message yet? You can also contact our technical support team for the status. They can be reached at 800-922-0204, Option 3.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
anglin237,

Goodness! You have been having quite a bit of issues with this device. I can certainly understand why this has been so frustrating for you. We want to make sure that this ticket gets all the concerns fully resolved for you. When the ticket comes back, you should receive a text message regarding the resolution. Have you gotten the text message yet? You can also contact our technical support team for the status. They can be reached at 800-922-0204, Option 3.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
anglin237

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the ticket came back stating that we were in a "marginal" service area and were "oversold" on both our phone and home fusion services. Since there isn't any way to resolve this issue, we were informed that we would be allowed to cancel the lines that were still under contract without penalty.  We are still searching for reliable internet service for our area, as I am taking online college classes and must have it. It's disappointing that after 4 years with Verizon we have to leave because of this, but the services are just too unreliable to keep them. While we will still have one phone line with Verizon, we won't be having anything else until the service gets better and will be dropping that one as soon as the Edge contract on it is paid off.

0 Likes