4 phones on Edge plan bought at same time, 3 are able to Edge up, 1 is not. Why?
cartergk

As is stated in the title, I have 4 Droid Turbos on my plan, all on the Edge plan. If I try to upgrade, three say that they are able to Edge up, but the one I want to upgrade is not.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4 phones on Edge plan bought at same time, 3 are able to Edge up, 1 is not. Why?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

While it's not necessarily a fix for the issue itsself, you could always Edge up one of the other lines and just swap the SIM card with the one you want to upgrade.

0 Likes
Re: 4 phones on Edge plan bought at same time, 3 are able to Edge up, 1 is not. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Cartergk,

We are elated to hear that your considering the Edge Up options! Its a great way to upgrade your lines early.  We can review your account to see why the line is not eligible. I have sent you a direct message, please respond to the message.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes