Can I add a second user?
kenmoffat
Enthusiast - Level 3

On my nexus 7 I can add another user with separate settings. Is that possible on the Ellipses 8? Or is there a guest user option?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I add a second user?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is a great question kenmoffat,

While having the option to have multiple users on your Ellipsis 8 would be great, this is not a feature of the tablet. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is a great question kenmoffat,

While having the option to have multiple users on your Ellipsis 8 would be great, this is not a feature of the tablet. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kenmoffat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I purchased this with the understanding that I could add users. I bought

this for a car trip, and we must have multiple users. The sales lady told

my I could add users. I now wish to return this and void the contract. How

do I proceed?

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are within the 14 day window, you can return the tablet and pay the restocking fee ($70), and be done.  If it's been more than 14 days since you purchased, then you will have an ETF to pay.

Return Policy & Early Termination Fee - Verizon WirelessTT

0 Likes