Why can't I complete the activation process on my device?
jZazueta
Enthusiast - Level 1

The the rest of the setup was super smooth. Now I can use the internet, download apps, listen to music, and everything else...except use my phone as a phone. It lets me use the phone in its entirety, but texts and calls won't work because the number isn't activated yet. In the notification hub, there's an "activating" status bar that always ends up saying incomplete. Is there a simple solution to this that I'm not seeing?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid Turbo will not activate. It keeps saying "Activation Incomplete"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jZazueta,

Let's get you up & running on your device! A 4G device may not complete activation if the SIM card is not showing the correct one on the the account. Please log into your My Verizon www.vzw.com and select the option to Activate device. You can view your Turbo's SIM card info right on the device http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118052/ and update that info on your My Verizon account.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Live Chat on My Verizon, visit a store, or call CS from another phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jZazueta,

Let's get you up & running on your device! A 4G device may not complete activation if the SIM card is not showing the correct one on the the account. Please log into your My Verizon www.vzw.com and select the option to Activate device. You can view your Turbo's SIM card info right on the device http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118052/ and update that info on your My Verizon account.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes