How do I move information from a broken LG Cosmos 3 to a working one?
QQCC

I just got a new lg cosmos 3 and i tried to put the sd from the old one in but nothing transferred.  Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I move all the data from one broken lg cosmos 3 to a working one?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello QQCC!

So glad to help you with moving your pictures from one device to another via SD card.
On your original LG Cosmos, the steps for transferring pictures to the memory card are in this link:  http://spr.ly/6581CEFJ

Unless the memory card has been corrupted, when you put the memory card into the same model of working phone, you should be able to see the photos on the card, and move them to the new phone. You may want to try putting the memory card in your computer and seeing if the photos transfer to computer. This would tell you if the card is corrupted or not.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I move all the data from one broken lg cosmos 3 to a working one?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello QQCC!

So glad to help you with moving your pictures from one device to another via SD card.
On your original LG Cosmos, the steps for transferring pictures to the memory card are in this link:  http://spr.ly/6581CEFJ

Unless the memory card has been corrupted, when you put the memory card into the same model of working phone, you should be able to see the photos on the card, and move them to the new phone. You may want to try putting the memory card in your computer and seeing if the photos transfer to computer. This would tell you if the card is corrupted or not.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes