How do I add words to the dictionary on my device?
kelamjoe69

I am trying to find the dictionary to be able to add words such as names, etc. I found it under swype but it will not let me add words. I do not use swype regardless. Every time I type my daughters name in a text it misspells.  Where can I fix this

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: add words to dictionary
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help has arrived kelamjoe69! Go to Settings > Language and input > Keyboard. Change default to Swype. Tap on the Settings icon next to Swype > tap on My Words > Edit my dictionary. Then you'll have access to the dictionary. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: add words to dictionary
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help has arrived kelamjoe69! Go to Settings > Language and input > Keyboard. Change default to Swype. Tap on the Settings icon next to Swype > tap on My Words > Edit my dictionary. Then you'll have access to the dictionary. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes