Unable to send or receive texts to short codes
bcopeland

I'm unable to send or receive texts to short codes on my phone. Can you please help me resolve this?

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to send or receive texts to short codes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for reaching out bcopeland! We are here to assist and find out what is going on behind this mystery of not being able to send text to short codes. Have you aver been able to send such text messages? Have you ever blocked premium messages during your time with Verizon Wireless? This could cause short codes from being blocked. What happens when you text the code, do you receive an error message?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Unable to send or receive texts to short codes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for reaching out bcopeland! We are here to assist and find out what is going on behind this mystery of not being able to send text to short codes. Have you aver been able to send such text messages? Have you ever blocked premium messages during your time with Verizon Wireless? This could cause short codes from being blocked. What happens when you text the code, do you receive an error message?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!