multiple delays and several duplicate sends while using the verizon messages app recently. delays in delivery from hours to days. issue seemed to stop when i switched back to original integrated messaging. Should I just delete the verizon messages app all
clacke

multiple delays and several duplicate sends while using the verizon messages app recently. delays in delivery from hours to days. issue seemed to stop when i switched back to original integrated messaging. Should I just delete the verizon messages app alltogether ? this makes me the crazy guy sending same messages over and over,etc. Extremely annoying. Anyone having the same issue ? Any word from VZ except wasting hours on the phone with support walking you through resets you might've already done yourself?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: multiple delays and several duplicate sends while using the verizon messages app recently. delays in delivery from hours to days. issue seemed to stop when i switched back to original integrated messaging. Should I just delete the verizon messages app
Snn5
Legend

Each time I have tried VM+ has been a different quirk.  I had messages not sending, but I could receive.  So, I uninstalled and re-installed.  Then, I couldn't attach pictures without a crash.  Repeat process again.  I did however get it to work for a while before my messages stopped syncing.  I went back to stock messenger on my Android.  While it isn't as customizable as VM+ it is reliable. 

0 Likes