S-5 has stopped charging, I have attempted to charge from different chargers, sometimes it will charge and sometimes it won't
georger252

My S-5 stopped charging I have attempted to use different chargers and sometimes it will charge and sometimes not. Is there a history of the phone having a defect that causes this. Since I have had this phone over a year, and it's on the Edge Plan, I was told I would have to purchase another phone under the Edge program. So I now pay two equipment charges a month, one for a phone I can't use. Seems like that is a bit excessive.

0 Likes
Re: S-5 has stopped charging, I have attempted to charge from different chargers, sometimes it will charge and sometimes it won't
bearone21
Legend

if you're trying to charge with usb, try another port or better yet, use the wall charger.

0 Likes
Re: S-5 has stopped charging, I have attempted to charge from different chargers, sometimes it will charge and sometimes it won't
georger252

Thanks bearone21. I have alternated chargers with varied results. I have given all of the chargers,USB Ports, car chargers a chance and they will sometimes work but mostly they don't. So now I have a phone that have to pay for and not be able to use. Not very happy with Verizon 'cause they say I'm stuck with the two equipment charges.

0 Likes