0 Likes
Re: lg g2
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try removing the pairing and repairing.

brady100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried that and no luck . I have two different bluetooth devices and no music on either of them,i also tried returning them to factory settings

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure you can continue to listen to music with your Motorola buds, brady100. Is this specific to all Bluetooth connections? Are you able to use your Bluetooth successfully during calls?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
brady100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok my fault I reset my phone and it works now,does seem that I have to reset my phone a lot and it resets it self at the most inopertune times like in a call or while searching the net, gets real aggravating at times

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Terminology.

A Soft Reset is a power-cycle (you power down and back up).

A Hard Reset (better referred to a Factory Data Reset) is where you instruct the phone to wipe memory and re-install the OS version most recently put on the phone.

You shouldn't be experiencing Soft Resets that are initiated by rogue software. My LG G2 does not reboot itself. It may have a handful times in the almost 2yrs of ownership, but likely because of a bad program. Do you have a lot of programs installed? How about a lot of personal files? How about really long text exchanges or a lot of email?

FWIW: it's not a bad idea, specially with the new Lollipop to every couple of days, reboot the phone. I'm not sure this is as stable as KitKat was.

0 Likes
brady100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok since the last update I have cleaned up my phone and it has gotten better,thanks I will keep an eye on it

stef7
Master - Level 2

Excellent.

0 Likes