How do I download android cube?
Scole786

Weird pop up happens when texting or on the internet that says i need to update because my keyboard is obselte, it is taking me to androidcube website which directs itself to a different app everytime. I have not downloaded this app or clicked the link but it keeps popping up whenever i go into my messages or internet. This just started after the system update..please help! The Online chat with the online supoort with verizon was NO HELP.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android Cube??
Snn5
Legend
  • Turn your Note 3 off.
  • Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Samsung logo and the phone vibrates. Release the Power button and continue to hold the other two.
  • You'll now see the Recovery Mode screen. In Recovery mode you use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to confirm your selection.
  • Scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition and press the Power button to confirm.
  • Scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
  • Scroll to Reboot System Now and press Power to confirm.
  • Your Galaxy Note 3 will reboot with a cleared system cache.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Did you try to do a full system cache wipe after the update?  I might even look into removing the 3rd party browser and reinstalling it.

0 Likes
Scole786

I did not, would you mind telling me how to do the cache wipe? And im only using the browser that is on the phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
  • Turn your Note 3 off.
  • Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Samsung logo and the phone vibrates. Release the Power button and continue to hold the other two.
  • You'll now see the Recovery Mode screen. In Recovery mode you use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to confirm your selection.
  • Scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition and press the Power button to confirm.
  • Scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
  • Scroll to Reboot System Now and press Power to confirm.
  • Your Galaxy Note 3 will reboot with a cleared system cache.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Scole786, we don't mind one bit. Click http://vz.to/1H6BLYC for the steps on how to clear the temporary internet files on the Note 3.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes