Pictures stored on Icloud
Hbohannon

My husband recently has gotten a new IPhone 6.  We backed up all his pictures and data to iCloud before the purchase. Now his phone shows he has 424 pictures, but you can't view them?? iCloud Photo Library is "on", download and keep original is checked, and storage is available.  Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures stored on Icloud
tbo27
Master - Level 2

See if you hold home and power until it turns off.  Apple can help if they don't show or you can erase and try again to restore from icloud backup

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Hbohannon,

Congratulations on your husband's new phone! I know how important it is to have your pictures saved. Where in the phone does it show he has 424 pictures? Is it when you go into his phone settings>icloud or when you go to his photo album? Were his pictures backed up via icloud or itunes? Please go to www.icloud.com and have him log in using his apple id and password and see if those pictures show online. Please let us know how that works.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Hbohannon

In the photo album itself it shows he has 429 pictures. Under settings>iCloud>photos it says you have 429 pictures to upload. All the "buttons" under the iCloud settings are turned on. He did have a iPhone 6 on the Sprint network and it was backed up to iCloud before he was added to my plan on Verizon. e have turned phone off and back on again several times with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Hbohannon

In the photo album itself it shows he has 429 pictures. Under settings>iCloud>photos it says you have 429 pictures to upload. All the "buttons" under the iCloud settings are turned on. He did have a iPhone 6 on the Sprint network and it was backed up to iCloud before he was added to my plan on Verizon. e have turned phone off and back on again several times with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sure we can get those pictures, Hbohannon! Did phone have iOS 8.1?  Here's some information on using the iCloud Storage. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203527

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes