My phone Doesn't say Verizon on the top left of screen.
Maverickwife

I have reset, rebooted, tried #233 (doesn't work period,) 611 (which hangs up on me,) the local office (doesn't seem to know about Any products,) does any one know of a reason why it doesn't say Verizon on the top left corner? I'm really regretting getting this service. Also, my phone runs completely slow and freezes ALL the time any help would be great. Thanks!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone Doesn't say Verizon on the top left of screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I would love to help today Maverickwife!  Let's help you understand and ensure the device is working. Are you having any issues with this device? I've had great success with HTC products. I'm not seeing this this device was designed to have our logo on the toolbar in the top left.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: My phone Doesn't say Verizon on the top left of screen.
Weth
Legend

1) Make sure you are in a Verizon primary signal area, i.e. not roaming

2) If you still do not get the Verizon indicator, I would take the phone in and ask for a new SIM

3) I am not sure what #233 is supposed to do. There is *228, but that should not be done with LTE phones.

0 Likes