Does anyone else find the iphone 6plus too big?
RO5

I recently upgraded to an iphone 6plus - will verizon take it back and give me a regular iphone 6?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone else find the iphone 6plus too big?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're still within the 14 day return period then yes but you will have to pay a restocking fee. If you're past that date then no. As far as it being "too big"...that's a personal preference question and the answer will vary. It's not too big for me at all. I initially had the 6 because I feared the 6+ would be too big. Saw a friends and used it...realized it wasn't too big at all. Ended up selling my 6 for almost the same amount that I paid for it (full retail) and used that towards getting the 6+ (also full retail). For others it may be too big.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're still within the 14 day return period then yes but you will have to pay a restocking fee. If you're past that date then no. As far as it being "too big"...that's a personal preference question and the answer will vary. It's not too big for me at all. I initially had the 6 because I feared the 6+ would be too big. Saw a friends and used it...realized it wasn't too big at all. Ended up selling my 6 for almost the same amount that I paid for it (full retail) and used that towards getting the 6+ (also full retail). For others it may be too big.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

14 days as noted and with a restock fee. after that no.

It is a very personal choice, but I love the bigger 6+   Did take a week to get adjusted, but I have no desire for smaller now. 

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I agree...coming from my iP5 it was about a week before I was able to navigate my 6+ with ease.  Now that I've had it I couldn't imagine having a small device...but with that being said, I certainly don't want a device bigger than my 6+.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Exactly! Coming from my iPhone 5 I was intimidated by the 6+ and felt like the 6 was perfect. And it was great. Bigger than the 5 but not too big. If I had went immediately to the 6+ I'm sure it would have taken a little longer to get used to but it's not something that is impossible to get comfortable with. It feels odd to deal with an iPhone 5 and especially an iPhone 4 now because they feel awkwardly small lol