Having service issues in my area
FotoM

Hello. Having service issues maintaining a 4g connection in my home. Constantly switches between 4g to 3g and now getting 1X. Has been consistently getting worse as the days go by. Using a Samsung S4 4LTE phone in zip code 93109 in California. Have taken out sim card, restarted phone and still receiving horrible service. Need a tech to please look into this areas service. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having service issues in my area
giggles7658

My husband and I are experiencing the exact same signal strength issue.  We both have iPhones (5 and 6) and have powered down and turned back on.  We are both home and tried calling each other, we can't hear each other over the phone.  When we call someone the calls keep failing.  We're in Oregon zip 97140.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
FotoM,

We want you to have world class service wherever you are. Let's make sure we get to the bottom of this and get you better service. Is the issue only happening in your home? How is the service if you step outside? Are any other users at the home having the same issue?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get you back up and running giggles7658. I have verified there are no reported issues in Oregon. When did you start experiencing difficulties with service? Do you know of other Verizon Wireless customers in the area who are having the same issues?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
bruin24

****SERVICE ISSUES CULVER CITY AREA****

Service is poor in the Culver City to LAX area. Limited 4G signal. 3G goes in and out, and is very weak. Often experience no signal bars and a message that mobile data is turned off. The service in this area is extremely pitiful. I keep relaunching my phone and trying to make calls to revamp the signal and it barely works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Bruin24,

We want your service to be awesome everywhere you go! Sorry to hear that this is not occurring. What zipcode in Culver City? When did this issue start? Is the issue happening indoors only?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
bruin24

I am experiencing extremely poor service in area code 90230 in Culver City, CA. Specifically at and around the West Los Angeles College campus and surrounding areas. I am also getting a week signal and dropping calls in the LAX area, zip code 90045. A Verizon Rep says I have been missing quite a few calls. I got a phone exchange last week and the problem barely improved. I have a Galaxy Note 3. I would hate to think Verizon is attempting to force me into purchasing a newer version of the phone by blocking service to my current Note 3. Is this a network problem or an area service problem? I was led to believe it was most likely the phone, but that is obviously not the case.

I also notice this same issue in the same area a year old posted in this discussion forum. Please send help, a new signal tower, or a new satellite to the area to prevent this issue in the future.

Signed,

Distressed Verizon Customer- SOS!!!

0 Likes
bruin24

Please look into service near LAX (90045) and Culver City (90230) on and near the West Los Angeles College campus and surrounding areas. There needs to be a new tower or signal installed to improve service. I get virtually no service in this area, plus the campus WiFi sucks. I would love to brag to my coworkers that at least my phone works here. I just want my phone to work. The service was bad before, but it has now become non-existent. I drop too many calls and my texts don't go out because I am getting a default message saying my mobile is turned off. PLEASE SEND HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly value your loyalty and want the best service for you. Upon review we are actively working to expand and imporve the network in this area. At this time I do not have specifics regarding these future build plans.
YaleK_VZW

0 Likes