LG G2 Android Lollipop stock Email app Days to Sync Email 2-month limit
jojo9999

Hi, wondering if anyone else is encountering a big problem with the stock Email app: as of today, each of my mailboxes took an extremely long time to update, and then all emails older than 2 months disappeared from the Inbox.  I checked the settings in case the message limit had changed; on KitKat you set a maximum number of messages to be displayed; now on Lollipop it is a "Days to Sync Email" time setting, with the maximum amount being 2 months!  I can no longer see my older emails now!  I've seen online that some users have an "All" time selection, but I do not.  What the hay?  Is this Verizon's "solution" to complaints of the slow email syncing since the Lollipop update?

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Android Lollipop stock Email app Days to Sync Email 2-month limit
Snn5
Legend

This is might be a manufacturer's stock email app option restriction.  But, my LG G2 on 5.0.2 looks just like your screen with 2 months max.

jojo9999

Thanks for replying, at least I know it's not just me... but like I said, this is a new change to the stock app, because I've been syncing my emails all month and I had all the messages that are in my online inboxes, until yesterday.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I moved over to Gmail and Outlook for separate dedicated apps.

0 Likes
jojo9999

Unfortunately, I tried the Gmail app and couldn't stand it.  The ONLY thing I liked about it was the no limit on email sync time.  Oh well...

0 Likes