Ring back Tones
Lostone45

I changed the default Verizon ring back tone to a tone I purchased but my phone is still playing the Verizon default ring back tone of classical music. Its weird because in the ring back manager the tone I purchased is listed ad the default. Not sure what is going on. Anyone out there with some insight on this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ring back Tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lostone45,

That definitely does sound odd, but we're here to help make sure your tones are working properly. What model of device are we working with? Since you made the change have you powered the device on and off? Also, are you using any schedules or specific tone profiles for certain contacts? If so, we may need to update them to adhere to the new changes.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Lostone45

Yes, I have powered on and off several times. I have a Droid Ultra. Lastly, I do have some ring back tones assigned to certain points of contact.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
mrswonglv

I too changed the default Verizon ring back tone to a tone I purchased but my phone is still playing the Verizon default ring back tone of classical music. Its weird because in the ring back manager the tone I purchased is listed ad the default. Not sure what is going on. Anyone out there with some insight on this issue? I am an employee with a concession device. I have not default tones for certain contacts, I have powered on and off the device.

0 Likes
Iddyo

I Have an iPhone 5c and the same problem.  I even tried to take off the feature and it wouldn't let me.  It is annoying and frustrating!

0 Likes