How do I make a video call on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
Skydiver13

I have a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and have been unable to make a video call.  The settings are set to allow it but I am missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to make a video call on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's a great feature and phone Skydiver13!

To turn HD Voice and Video Calling ON, you can go to Apps> Swipe to tap Settings>Tap Advanced Calling> Tap Advanced Calling again> Tap the Advance Calling Toggle to turn ON.

To make video calls, you can go to Apps> Contacts> Select a contact> Tap Call icon> From Active Call screen, tap Camera. (The caller will have to accept the change to a video call).

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are trying to use Verizon's Video Call, the other caller must be on Verizon and a phone that supports Advanced Calling as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's a great feature and phone Skydiver13!

To turn HD Voice and Video Calling ON, you can go to Apps> Swipe to tap Settings>Tap Advanced Calling> Tap Advanced Calling again> Tap the Advance Calling Toggle to turn ON.

To make video calls, you can go to Apps> Contacts> Select a contact> Tap Call icon> From Active Call screen, tap Camera. (The caller will have to accept the change to a video call).

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes