Domestic Roaming Charges for Monthly Plans?
tba2

I am looking at the T-Mobile plans and the Verizon prepaid monthly plans. I saw on the website that it looks like Verizon's call and data coverage map for prepaid plans is different from the call and data coverage for contract plans. It also looked like there might be a $0.20 per minute charge for domestic roaming in prepaid roaming areas. I chatted with a Verizon representative to ask about this. First I asked if there were charges for domestic roaming in prepaid roaming areas with the monthly plans. They said no there are not. Then I asked if the call and data coverage for the monthly plans is identical to the call and data coverage for the contract plans. They said yes it is. I really want to make sure this is accurate as there seems to be some conflicting information here. Are the new monthly plans different than other Verizon prepaid plans?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Domestic Roaming Charges for Monthly Plans?
Weth
Legend

That is not my understanding. Postpaid (contract) plans never have domestic roaming. Prepaid plans do not connect in areas where Verizon does not have native coverage.

0 Likes
Re: Domestic Roaming Charges for Monthly Plans?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I am glad you are thinking about starting prepaid service with us tba2! We don't have access to prepaid but you are more than welcome to contact them at 888-294-6804 and they can give you more detailed information.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes