How do I access the internet on my device?
Kathy75

I'm unable to access the internet from my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2.  There was a Google update last week that may be the cause.  Is there any way to fix this?  Thanks! Kathy75

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm unable to access the internet on my Samsung Stratosphere II. There was a Google update last week that may be the cause. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks! Kathy75
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Kathy75! Let's get your internet back up and running for you again! Let's first check the settings for you. Please go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > ensure Mobile data enabled is checked off. Once verified, power off phone to reset completely. Keep us posted please. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm unable to access the internet on my Samsung Stratosphere II. There was a Google update last week that may be the cause. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks! Kathy75
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Kathy75! Let's get your internet back up and running for you again! Let's first check the settings for you. Please go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > ensure Mobile data enabled is checked off. Once verified, power off phone to reset completely. Keep us posted please. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes