After Lollipop upgrade on G3 my WiFi is incredibly slow.
jmbuys77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done a factory reset, removed and reinstalled apps, upgraded all apps and Google Play, no luck.  My home WiFi worked great w/ the G3 before the upgrade, and the WiFi still works great w/ all my other devices and PC's.  Verizon this is a KNOWN issue w/ the upgrade, look at your forums and around the internet!!!  Verizon and L3 need to work this out...it's not hardware and it's not WiFi it's the Lollipop upgrade on this device.  My WiFi speed used to be 60 Mb/sec, it's now less then 1! (if it even works)....email doesn't update and web browsing amazingly slow.  If I turn off Wifi security encryption off I can improve performance a little (3-4 Mb) but that is Not a usable solution.  This has been going on too long Verizon....fix this!

Labels (2)
Re: After Lollipop upgrade on G3 my WiFi is incredibly slow.
Dee070878
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same problem. It is so freaking frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: After Lollipop upgrade on G3 my WiFi is incredibly slow.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I totally understand where you're coming from mbuys77, you certainly need a reliable wi-fi connection. Who is your internet provider? Thanks for taking those steps. Did you restore from a backup or from previous content? Please place in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1ODUj6G. Let us know if this helps improve function.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes