4G service
mommanoeof4

I am in a 4G LTE service area so why is it on my Samsung Galaxy S4, I only receive 3G service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mommanoeof4, I can totally understand your concern. I want to make sure that your device is able to pick up our 4G network. Have you always seen just 3G on your device? What zip code are you in? Are you getting 3G only indoors or outdoors as well. Please provide me with the details. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mommanoeof4

I have always had 4G LTE service until my last billing cycle which started on April 20, 2015. I have 3G no matter if I am inside or outside.  My zipcode is 47960. Thanks for trying to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want you to LTE service mommanoeof4! I did check into that area and does look good. Have you downloaded any application since then? I do know sometimes 3rd party applications can get in the way and cause network issues. Is anyone else having this issue?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes