Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I recover my deleted text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
aliof,

Look no further help is here! Once the text messages have been deleted from the phone there is no way for us to recover the messages. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Loquat
Master - Level 1

If you haven't sync'd your device since you deleted them...maybe.  And that's only if you're settings are set to keep your text for an "x" amount of time....

0 Likes
aliof

I haven't sync my phone yet how can I recover my deleted text?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't if you never did a backup on your computer or via iCloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
aliof,

Look no further help is here! Once the text messages have been deleted from the phone there is no way for us to recover the messages. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
pattybyars
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to recover text that were deleted remotely

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! We're here for support and always happy to answer any questions you have. May we ask fi your device was backed up via any type of cloud storage prior to the messages being deleted?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes