How to turn off 100% battery notification?
GiantsFan888
Enthusiast - Level 2

Updated to lollipop on the s5 and now the alert wakes me up when the battery charge hits 100%. I always set to vibrate mode and all notifications off except for the wake up alarm. Didn't do this with kit kat. Verizon/Samsung you gotta fix on next release soon. Pissing wife off also when she wakes up from the alert. Don't need you to wake me up to tell me to unplug the charger. Googled it and others are complaining also.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to turn off 100% battery notification?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
GiantsFan888,

Look no further help is here! I understand how you feel. I have an LG phone and since the update to Lollipop it also has this battery notification when it hits 100% charged. The phone is working as designed with the Lollipop update. There is no option to turn off the notification that you hear when the battery has charged to 100%.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
GiantsFan888,

Look no further help is here! I understand how you feel. I have an LG phone and since the update to Lollipop it also has this battery notification when it hits 100% charged. The phone is working as designed with the Lollipop update. There is no option to turn off the notification that you hear when the battery has charged to 100%.

JohnB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
GiantsFan888
Enthusiast - Level 2

So what is Verizon's process to send issues like this back to Samsung/Google so it can be addressed? I appreciate the fact you are also being sleep deprived being awakened every night. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
GiantsFan888

We understand how important it is to get the most out of our devices.  We do send the known issues to the manufacturer to make them aware of any issues.  They advise of a solution to the issues customers experience with their phones.

EmmaM_VZW
0 Likes