Reading Txts
MsAbstractor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to read the texts of other lines on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Reading Txts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MsAbstractor,

Great question. You can not read text directly via your My Verizon page however if there is Verizon Messages set up for the device you can read online. Are you having text issues with your line or another line on your account?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

You have to have the phone in question in your hand to read the texts from that line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MsAbstractor,

Great question. You can not read text directly via your My Verizon page however if there is Verizon Messages set up for the device you can read online. Are you having text issues with your line or another line on your account?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless

MsAbstractor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another line

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'd need to have the other phone in-hand.

0 Likes
iSpi

Can you elaborate more on the Verizon Messages? Is this something that is enabled on the device? Are the messages sent in a specific manner to allow them to be read online (ie. phone# to email address)?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes