will my data be in roaming in the florida panhandle? i am on an alltel plan from north louisiana
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was with alltel when verizon bought it and though i tried to change to verizon plans twice at contract renewal i am still on my original alltel plan and coverage area which results in roaming charges when i leave north louisiana or south arkansas and sometimes through system glitches when i don't go out of area

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: will my data  be in roaming in the florida panhandle? i am on an alltel plan from north louisiana
Snn5
Legend

Are you on Alltel or on an old plan from Alltel?

0 Likes
Re: will my data be in roaming in the florida panhandle? i am on an alltel plan from north louisiana
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am on an old alltel plan

0 Likes
Re: will my data be in roaming in the florida panhandle? i am on an alltel plan from north louisiana
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have alltel voice and small text plan and verizon unlimited data and am grandfathered in on those

0 Likes
Re: will my data  be in roaming in the florida panhandle? i am on an alltel plan from north louisiana
Snn5
Legend

BUT, you are a Verizon customer on an old Nationwide Plan from Alltel?  If this is correct, then as a Verizon customer you are pretty much good all over the panhandle and based on the coverage map, good as well.  I was Alltel till ATT bought out half the state and Verizon bought the other half of the state as far as Alltel goes.  The point is, are you a Verizon customer?  I don't get why you couldn't change plans if you are a Verizon customer.

0 Likes
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

my plan was the freedom 700 which had a home territory of the north half of louisiana and most of arkansas

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Why is it that you cannot change to an actual currently offered Verizon plan?

0 Likes
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

on the currently offered plans i.e. unlimited talk and text and so many gb of data the plan would run me about $150 a month ...current bill is $78. I don't really talk or text but i do surf

0 Likes
rlhollow
Enthusiast - Level 1

and i have unlimited data now that is not offered anymore

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are on Verizon, you should have no roaming charges.

0 Likes