How can I report poor cellular signal strength? My zip is 95128, Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
AustinTylerDean

I have extremely weak cell signal at my house. I'm in the dead center of 95128, in San Jose. Obviously this doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Sincerely,

Austin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I report poor cellular signal strength? My zip is 95128, Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AustinTylerDean, we want to make sure that we are able to get services back up and running with little issues. Check out this great link for an in-home solution: http://spr.ly/6586AcGe
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I report poor cellular signal strength? My zip is 95128, Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You have reached the right place AustinTylerDean. I'm sorry about your service issues. I show great coverage in your area. How long have you had issues at home? Does service get better when you walk outside? Are you having issues with calls or data? Try a SIM card pull to help with your issues.Make sure your phone is powered off first.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
0 Likes
AustinTylerDean

I've always had issues at home. The signal does increase by walking outside, probably to the level that it should be in doors (2-3 bars). I definitely do not get full coverage near where I live (off of Del Mar and Fruitdale). Pulling the SIM card did not resolve the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AustinTylerDean, we want to make sure that we are able to get services back up and running with little issues. Check out this great link for an in-home solution: http://spr.ly/6586AcGe
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AustinTylerDean

Being in the epicenter of Silicon Valley would lead me to believe that a tower needs adjustment, as my phone can touch about 6 of them. I'd try that cell extender if it were free. I find Verizon to have the best national service, but in the end, it's not worth paying the extreme premium if I can't get decent signal at my house. Thanks for the advice, but I guess it's time for an exit strategy. T-Mobile is offering a great promotion right now to try out their service with zero hassles.

0 Likes