Google Wireless.! Nexus 6 hmm.. I wonder how Good this Combo will be
B33
Legend

Just seen this Via Droid Life and Mr. Kellex that Google Wireless might Happen.. Tomorrow.! I wonder how it will do if we'll see a Better service or one that's kind of like the others more Imagine will follow lets see what happens here's the Link to follow this new News..

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/21/google-wireless-may-debut-tomorrow/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Wireless.! Nexus 6 hmm.. I wonder how Good this Combo will be
Not applicable

Google announced this several weeks ago. it will use T-Mobile and Sprint networks. So there you go. At least 1/4 of the US won't be able to use it.

B33
Legend

Ha.Ha. And in certain parts of the country like the area I live in signal with Sprint.. Well..  you can use Hand to Hand Signals and get better results than from the Wireless.. I kind of forgot who Google was hooking up with if it would've of been Verizon the uproar of it would've been more present..

But I guess we can still wonder how it will go over once they get it going...

0 Likes
Not applicable

It seems the only people that this would appeal to is Sprint and T-Mobile customers which isn't good for T-Mobile or Sprint if you think about it.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

What!  Don't they want it to succeed?  

This could be as big as the Fire phone....

B33
Legend

Project fi is official Now here's more on how it's going to operate as a carrier.. If any one is interested in how Google is doing this.. please follow the Link below.. It'll be neat for some customers but I'll stay were I'm at b

To Add: Currently the only phone that will work on this new Service is the Nexus 6"

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/22/google-is-now-a-wireless-carrier-makes-project-fi-official/

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I May go back to AT&T in a couple years.  But I can't see T-Moble or Sprint in my future at all.

Until AT&T throws us another sweet deal, we are here to stay.