Why can't I download pictures from my photos to Facebook or download pictures from my Facebook to change my profile picture on my iPad?
cowboyup64

When I try to download pictures to my Facebook, a window pops up telling me to go to my settings, tap photos, then choose Facebook on, but when I do that there is nothing on that page that asks if I want Facebook on or off. What can I do to correct this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I download pictures from my photos to Facebook or download pictures from my Facebook to change my profile picture on my iPad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is here cowboyup64!

I want to make sure we help get you to upload photos to your Facebook.  Are you using the Facebook Application installed or the web-browser? Have you been able to download pictures before?
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I download pictures from my photos to Facebook or download pictures from my Facebook to change my profile picture on my iPad?
cowboyup64

Yes I use to upload pictures all the time, but unable to lately. I can't even upload pics from my Facebook pictures to change my profile picture. I am using the App.

Laura Posas

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Cowboyup64,
Let's get help get your profile picture changed. Since we are dealing with a third party application on your tablet. The next best thing is to delete application and reinstall. Then try uploading a picture and keep us updated with progress.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cowboyup64,

No worries! We will get this resolved. Please Go into your Settings/Facebook/Settings, then make sure your Photos are turned on. Also make sure your camera is turned on. This will allow you to have your photos.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes
cowboyup64

I can now get pictures from my iPad albums to download to my Facebook, however I cannot change my cover photo. When I try to change it, it tells me to go to my iPad settings, click on privacy, then photos, and it says to turn my Facebook on. When I get to the last step, it doesn't show any apps on that page like Facebook to turn on.

https://www.facebook.com/redflagnewswire/photos/a.10150140108168854.337792.116727628853/10153356955603854/?type=1

Laura Posas

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You should be in your iPad main settings app, not on Facebook.

settings app

privacy

Photos, turn switch on

camera, turn switch on

apps that have requested access, including Facebook should appear so you can turn on.

0 Likes
cowboyup64

That is where I go. That page just says (Apps that have requested your photos will appear here) but there are no apps there.

Laura Posas

0 Likes