After the most resent ota upgrades this year I've lost alot of battery usage. Has anyone had the same problems?
jbradford206
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the most resent ota upgrades this year I've lost alot of battery usage. Has anyone had the same problems?

0 Likes
Re: After the most resent ota upgrades this year I've lost alot of battery usage. Has anyone had the same problems?
Snn5
Legend

Just search Galaxy S5 in these forums.  This is the most talked-about phone and update.  Issues are numerous.

0 Likes
Re: After the most resent ota upgrades this year I've lost alot of battery usage. Has anyone had the same problems?
bearone21
Legend

within wi-fi uncheck scan for wi-fi when apps are opened.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

yes...ive had lots of battery issues even with the update to the update....my battery will instantly go down to 90 percent after being charged to 100 percent and just taken off the charger.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure you battery lasts jbradford206! Are you using the phone the way you used to? When did you do the update? It does take 5 days to normalize. Are all your applications updated. Please http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-108176/ wipe your cache and keep me updated.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ShanaK
Contributor - Level 2

I'm on the 3rd replacement phone because of the lollipop stupidity.

Verizon sent me a new battery since they can't seem to get me a working phone. "We will at least get you unplugged from the wall!"

The new battery in I've lost 3% in a little under 7 minutes without using it at all.

0 Likes