megkenzie123
megkenzie123

how do I make the color back to the original state after doing the samsung s5 galaxy updates

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: megkenzie123
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Megkenzie123-

We definitely want your phone to be customized to your liking.  Do you want to change the dialer background color?  If so, there's no option to change the color in the dialer.  All new Samsung devices (Galaxy S5, Note3, and Galaxy S4) all have a light theme with a white dialer and black font.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Megkenzie123-

We definitely want your phone to be customized to your liking.  Do you want to change the dialer background color?  If so, there's no option to change the color in the dialer.  All new Samsung devices (Galaxy S5, Note3, and Galaxy S4) all have a light theme with a white dialer and black font.

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
megkenzie123

I can live with that now everything is slow and my email doesn't work. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Megkenzie123
Oh my goodness! We never want you to be without great service. Let's look into this. What zip are you in? Does service improve outside?
JoeL_VZW
0 Likes
megkenzie123

I don't know why my phone is so slow.  My apps all stop working and I lost my music downloads.  This sux.  If I new I would have these problems I would not have upgraded my phone.  I hate my saevice now!!!!

0 Likes