Why do I get a "Message size limit reached" notification when trying to send video?
Ravensdad

I have takes several 20 or 25 second video's with my Droid Turbo phone.

Now I want to send them using the messenger+ text program but I get  "Message size limit reached" error message. Any help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: when i am trying to send video I get "Message size limit reached"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ravensdad,

Never fear help is here! Let's get those video messages sent. Are you connected to WiFi or Cellular data when attempting to send the video?

In order to send video as MMS, you have to compose a new message to someone, click the paper clip to attach and select "Capture Video" and start recording then hit stop when done and it will be ready to send in that message.

You can record up to 1 minute in total length - video will stop capturing at 1 minute mark. This will allow it to record in low enough resolution to send over MMS and be within the file size limitations of our MMS network.

Try this and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: when i am trying to send video I get "Message size limit reached"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ravensdad,

Never fear help is here! Let's get those video messages sent. Are you connected to WiFi or Cellular data when attempting to send the video?

In order to send video as MMS, you have to compose a new message to someone, click the paper clip to attach and select "Capture Video" and start recording then hit stop when done and it will be ready to send in that message.

You can record up to 1 minute in total length - video will stop capturing at 1 minute mark. This will allow it to record in low enough resolution to send over MMS and be within the file size limitations of our MMS network.

Try this and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes