Cannot connect to 3G
SJonesJ

Since updating the software to my LG G2, my connection to 3G or 4G has never been constant, often disabling itself or not working whenever I restart the phone or power it down. If was able to regain my connection once, but had to restart the phone. After restarting it, 4G/3G went away.

Roaming is on right now and network mode is LTE/CDMA. There is also a white triangle with a hollow center at the top of the screen now.

Any help to maintaining my 3G/4G connection would be great. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot connect to 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That certainly doesn't sound like the intended benefits of the latest update, SJonesJ. Is this trouble occurring in a particular zip code? When you pull your notification bar down, are you seeing a message to go with that triangle icon? Restarting the phone was a great idea, but also try to remove the SIM http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-87343 for a few moments to re-establish the connection properly.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cannot connect to 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That certainly doesn't sound like the intended benefits of the latest update, SJonesJ. Is this trouble occurring in a particular zip code? When you pull your notification bar down, are you seeing a message to go with that triangle icon? Restarting the phone was a great idea, but also try to remove the SIM http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-87343 for a few moments to re-establish the connection properly.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes