I am having trouble receiving verizon email on my samsung s4.
bucks3

I am having trouble receiving verizon email on my samsung s4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble receiving verizon email on my samsung s4.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bucks3,

Help has arrived! Are you experiencing issues with sending or receiving e-mails? When did this issue begin? Are you getting any particular error messages? Are you still able to access this e-mail on your PC?

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
bucks3

We are having difficulty receiving and sending email on both of our Samsung s4 phones. This has been going on for weeks.

We can access this email on our pc. We are not getting an error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bucks3,

Thanks for the additional information! Are you connected to WiFI when this happens? What happens when you try sending an email? What email account are you having issues with? Have you tried removing the email http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78089/ and adding it back?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes