how do you delete all voicemails from a Convoy 2

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: deleting all voicemails from Convoy 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hey there, spike5653! Thanks for asking about your voicemail management options. As the Convoy 2 is a basic function device, the way to clear voicemail is to log in by calling your own voicemail service. You do that by either calling #86 from your Convoy 2. You'll be prompted to input your voicemail password. Once you type that, press # to review the messages.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hey there, spike5653! Thanks for asking about your voicemail management options. As the Convoy 2 is a basic function device, the way to clear voicemail is to log in by calling your own voicemail service. You do that by either calling #86 from your Convoy 2. You'll be prompted to input your voicemail password. Once you type that, press # to review the messages.

DionM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Re: deleting all voicemails from Convoy 2
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Voicemail is NOT #86 it is *86 from your mobile device.

nrodriguez313

I deleted all voice mails from phone.  Callers still receive message that "Mail box is full"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for the update, nrodriguez213. I wasn't previously aware that your callers were hearing the full voicemaill box message. Sounds like you've done some strong troubleshooting. Have you also called your own voicemail (called your own number to listen to the outgoing message)? If so, can you confirm that the message is yours? It should at least identify the number dialed. Thanks!

On a side note: Thanks for the correction, sprmankalel.

DionM_VZW
0 Likes