No 4gLTE during a phone call without VOLTE being on.
rudytg1

With this advanced calling you are forced to keep it on in order to surf the Web during a phone call. I previouslyrics had an S4 which I was able to make phone calls during a phone call.

Now, I recently had my advanced  calling on but forgot to turn on my mobile data while on a phone call you are locked out trying to turn your mobile data on. This is the sad part about advanced calling HD. This made me regret selling my S4. I wonder if I should purchased international phone instead.

I believe advance calling or VOLTE should be an optional setting and that surfing and talking on the phone should be done without having the VoLTE on. I really hope verizon can release an update on there network allow surfing the Web during a call without the advanced calling features.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4gLTE during a phone call without VOLTE being on.
Weth
Legend

Won't happen.  All phones going forward will go with this approach.  In your case, as with all newer phones, it is a hardware limitation, not software that Verizon can change.  This is the new way and the future.  Advanced cling will be standard calling as the CDMA network slowly gets phased out.