How do I transfer pictures to my computer?
skinaked101

I am having issues with my computer recognizing my phone when attached. I am trying to transfer pictures to my computer but it doesn't even see the phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am having issues with my computer recognizing my phone when attached. I am trying to transfer pictures to my computer but it doesn't even see the phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
skinaked101,

Look no further help is here! I can understand the importance of being able to keep your pictures safe on your computer.

Have you tried using different USB ports on your computer, as your fellow community member suggested?

Visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97259/ for complete steps to transfer the pictures from your phone to computer.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: I am having issues with my computer recognizing my phone when attached. I am trying to transfer pictures to my computer but it doesn't even see the phone.
bearone21
Legend

try another usb connection

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
skinaked101,

Look no further help is here! I can understand the importance of being able to keep your pictures safe on your computer.

Have you tried using different USB ports on your computer, as your fellow community member suggested?

Visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97259/ for complete steps to transfer the pictures from your phone to computer.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!