What about us????? SCH-I545 S4????? WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THE UPDATE?
rajilslayer
Enthusiast - Level 2

What about us????? SCH-I545 S4????? WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THE UPDATE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What about us????? SCH-I545 S4????? WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THE UPDATE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We know getting all the latest updates is important, rajilslayer. We work hard with Samsung and Google to get you great devices and software. I don't have a date for the next update on the S4, but you can keep checking http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s-4-update/ for any announcements. Is there something we can help with on your S4 in the meantime?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
slasher016
Enthusiast - Level 2

If it's anything like the S5 update,  you DO NOT WANT it.  Well unless you like having to charge your phone three times a day and it getting randomly hot, and performance in general being sub par at best.  Oh and the random reboots. Consider yourself lucky.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We know getting all the latest updates is important, rajilslayer. We work hard with Samsung and Google to get you great devices and software. I don't have a date for the next update on the S4, but you can keep checking http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s-4-update/ for any announcements. Is there something we can help with on your S4 in the meantime?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LGMANIAC
Enthusiast - Level 2

FOR THE GS4 , SAMSUNG HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WANT TO UPDATE MANY GALAXY PHONES TO 5.0 LOLLIPOP BUT HAS NOT TIME TABLE OTHER THAN END OF YEAR 2015.

0 Likes