My Moto X changes from 4GLTE TO 1X when making outgoing calls or receiving incoming calls, causes calls to drop or connection is bad.
Rcater

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
Re: My Moto X changes from 4GLTE TO 1X when making outgoing calls or receiving incoming calls, causes calls to drop or connection is bad.
Snn5
Legend

Calls are not placed over LTE unless VoLTE (V oice O ver LTE) is enabled on compatible phones (Advanced Calling 1.0), so when you make or get a call, the LTE disconnects and reverts to CDMA or 1X in your case.  Have you always had this issue where you are?  Do you drop calls when in good non-LTE coverage areas?

0 Likes
Re: My Moto X changes from 4GLTE TO 1X when making outgoing calls or receiving incoming calls, causes calls to drop or connection is bad.
Snn5
Legend

And are you using a Moto X or a Droid X?  (Several years apart in production and many versions of Android apart)

0 Likes
Rcater

It is a MOTO X but it does not have the advanced calling feature and their is case number in place Per Verizon tech support # removed  this is a bad issue on Motorola's part. Update needs to get done ASAP....

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes