Since Lollipop update I have had several problems.
NoNoAlex

Most notable the phone overheats when using apps or even just talking on it(not always), when charging (again not every time) and  even when not in use.  When phone is hot can't send texts and phone is extremely slow.  After reading various forums looking for a solution  I deleted facebook and messenger apps (I have to use FB for work so I login through browser). This helped the problem some but it still occurs just not as often.  Also completely unable to access my voicemail.

0 Likes
Re: Since Lollipop update I have had several problems.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NoNoAlex-

You deserve to have a working phone at all times.  Let's work together to make sure we get your phone back on track.  What is the make and model of your phone?  What happens when you attempt to access your voice mail?  Please share details so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
NoNoAlex

When I try to use voicemail the screen just flickers until I hit the home button on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NoNoAlex,

Let's work on getting your voice mail issue resolved.  What is the make/model of your phone?  How often does this occur?

EmmaM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
IbWillis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've noticed my phone "opens" to an app I know I've closed. It even "opens" on something I know I haven't opened...like a system setting page or an app I've never used.  It has even opened to calling someone I don't want to talk to. Thought it was just my phone acting up but now that I think about it, all this has been happening for just a short time - like a month or so,  I see that I have the Lollipop update 4/20.  Could my problems be related to this update? I live with my charger now. 

0 Likes
IbWillis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't twitter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to see your phone acting right again, heasletphone2. When you say it opens to an app, can you please describe a bit more detail? Are you tapping one thing and it opens something else? It is not in use and on a counter but opening these things? Does this happen when you're powering the phone on initially? How long does a full charge tend to last?

JenniferH_VZW
0 Likes
saisson1195

Verizon' s only solution is to reset which is no solution at all since you lose everything

0 Likes
Emporess

Agree my phone is horrible after update I wish i never did it and I have only had my phone for a few weeks

0 Likes