Verizon/xfinity prepaid card
mmberg

I received a promotion for $200 prepaid card for each phone ordered and received only $50 cards. This was a promotion offered through the mail in March. Who can I contact to get this resolved?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon/xfinity prepaid card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This special offer is available through comcast.com/wireless or by calling Comcast at 1-888-966-7789. They'll be able to help with the Gift card offer.
VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure you get your full promotion mmberg! I am glad to hear you did receive part of that promotion. What promotion did you sign up for? Did you get new phones?

AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mmberg

Thanks for replying. I signed up for Verizon/xfinity $200 gift card promotion for being a loyal customer of xfinity. I ordered 2 iPhone6 and was told I would be receiving 2 $200 gift cards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mmberg,

We want to make sure you receive all of your promotion. Did you order the iPhone's through Comcast? The gift cards you received, were they from Comcast or VZW? Have you reached out to Comcast regarding the gift cards?

LindseyT_VZW
0 Likes
mmberg

I ordered through Comcast 855.362.1649. I have not contacted them. Are they the ones issueing the gift cards? I was not sure who to contact as it is a partnership with Comcast and Verizon. Please let me know how I may resolve this issue.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This special offer is available through comcast.com/wireless or by calling Comcast at 1-888-966-7789. They'll be able to help with the Gift card offer.
VanetrisC_VZW
0 Likes