No Chat support? Waiting for death on facebook chat(messaging)/posts? Need device troubleshooting support, not just happening today! I want to talk to corporate!
brcrumly

I have been waiting for a device support person for over an hour now with no availability. I have waited for a shopping tips rep for over half an hour to get around my device issue. I contacted Andrea on facebook and have waited 20+ minutes each time for a reply multiple days. She also asked for the last 4 of my social on facebook chat which is not reasonable at all, she does not need to be in my account to assist me. I have posted on facebook a post and got a reply in a few minutes then have been waiting for 20 minutes and still no reply form Sandy. I want to talk to Corporate, with no run around of someone faking they are from corporate. This is ridiculous! Proof device support is not up! Get your crap together! I want immediate contact from Verizon Corporate with no excuses and an explanation!

device support not active been waiting almost an hour.jpg

0 Likes
Re: No Chat support? Waiting for death on facebook chat(messaging)/posts? Need device troubleshooting support, not just happening today! I want to talk to corporate!
Snn5
Legend

This is how I make chat work:  Go to the Verizon homepage, make sure I am LOGGED OUT.  Then go to the Contact Us page.  Scroll to Live Chat, choose issue and LOG IN there. Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

0 Likes
Re: No Chat support? Waiting for death on facebook chat(messaging)/posts? Need device troubleshooting support, not just happening today! I want to talk to corporate!
Snn5
Legend

Might need to refresh page, but it will come up in 5 min or less.

0 Likes
brcrumly

Page refreshed still the same b page refreshed.jpgs, it's 12pm UTC where I live chat support say available 6am-midngight ET. I have tried that already, in other tabs using other browsers etc, verizon support sucks right now. Any other ideas to help since they aren't? Snn5

0 Likes
brcrumly

Did the suggested login after choosing support, still no support available, I have contacted corporate leadership to see what they have to say about it. Maybe someone will get on and do their job.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Good luck with that.

0 Likes