I was having issues before the lollipop update, now its worse
acrftyone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Many of the issues that came with lollipop I was experiencing before the update.  Over the past 5-6 months I have been calling customer support for the same issues.  The phone overheats often, so much that it is too hot for me to hold in my hand.  Along with that is the cool down mode.  Apps taking up to 15 seconds to open.  Random popups that say Unfortunatly, ________ has stopped.  Fill in the blank with messaging, flashlight, contacts, phone, camera, gallery.  For 5 months I was able to use wifi at work. Not anymore.

Since updating my phone, all of the above problems remain and some are worse, especially with battery life and overheating.  In addition I can not send or recieve picture messages and not all of my messages are going through.

After all the back and forth with tech support and countless hours(over 6 this past week alone)on the phone I went to a store and they replaced the device.  Got the new device, followed instructions to move everything over and as soon as I started using it, it OVERHEATED!!  I was on the phone with Verizon yet again at 11 pm Thursday night to be told that it might be a bad battery but unfortunatly the batteries were out of stock but I could check my local store to get one there or I could purchase an aftermarket one and TRY to get reimbursed from Verizon.  The phone is 10 months old and still under mfg warranty.  I should not have to come out of pocket for anything!

I am having problems getting everything on the new phone.  Cant access my msgs on the cloud to see if they are really there and I attempted to save things to the SD card but am unable to open the file after I save it.

At this point I am considering adding a line just to get a new phone.

0 Likes